Some Important Facts
If one studies the Bhagavad-Gita, it is very clear that Lord Krishna is the God and He has a spiritual form. He has appeared many times, and has been seen by millions and has proven His divinity. There is no doubt about this based on the Bhagavad-Gita and the evidences.
Those who study the Bible will come to different conclusions, because the Bible is not clear.
- Some Christians believe that Yahweh is the God of the Bible. He has not been seen, and thus there is no physical proof.
- Some Christians believe that Jesus is the God of the Bible. Based on many statements made by Jesus himself, he is not God. So there is clear confusion among the Christians. The miracles performed by Jesus have been performed by thousands of humans and so there is no proof that Jesus is God.
The Bible was compiled thousands of years after the Bhagavad-Gita and thus if it truly came from God and it rejected Krishna (the contender for the supreme position before the Bible compilation), then it would have been mentioned in the Bible something like ‘Krishna is not God’. The truth is that there is no mention of Krishna. Thus the compilers of the Bible were not all knowing, they were ignorant of the history of the world. Jesus mentioned that he would reveal his father, the God. But this information is not in the Bible, it seems the early Christians destroyed some important teachings of Jesus, because they did not agree with it or could not understand it.
Those who study the Quran will come to different conclusions, because the Quran is not clear.
- Some Muslims believe that ‘Allah’ just means God in Arabic. This means the God of the Quran is unknown.
- Some Muslims believe that Allah is God, but he has no form. Thus, there is no physical proof that Allah is God.
- Some Muslims believe that Allah is God, and he has form. There are many attributes of Allah defined in the Quran (Eyes, Hand, Legs, Face). But Allah has not been seen or is not described and thus there is no physical proof.
- The founder of Islam claimed to have been present in a cave with Allah for 23 years to hear the Quran via an angel, but he never described Allah and thus there is no physical proof.
The seen and proven God is One, Lord Krishna.
The different religions are there due to differing mentalities and abilities to understand God among human beings, but it is clear that God is described in only one way, because He is one.
The below are just a few of the statements in which Lord Krishna very clearly and strongly declares Himself to be the one true God. There are no statements like these made by any other contender for the supreme. Also a study of the teachings from the different contenders for the supreme, very clearly show that only Lord Krishna can be called most merciful, most loving, most compassionate, most forgiving, most gracious etc..
“The whole cosmic order is under Me. Under My will it is automatically manifested again and again, and under My will it is annihilated at the end.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.8)
“I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything emanates from Me. The wise who perfectly know this engage in My devotional service and worship Me with all their hearts.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.8)
“Furthermore, O Arjuna, I am the generating seed of all existences. There is no being – moving or nonmoving – that can exist without Me.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.39)
“Even though over a period of time I might count all the atoms of the universe, I could not count all of My opulences which I manifest within innumerable universes.” (Lord Krishna, Shrimad-Bhagavatam 11.16.39)