Significant advancements in the developmental pipeline across various oncological disorders, infectious diseases and genetic disorders have amplified the interest of various pharmaceutical establishments and have inspired research groups across the world, to focus their efforts on the development of RNAi therapeutics. Further, there are multiple pipeline candidates in mid to late-stage (phase II and above) trials and are anticipated to enter the market over the next 5-10 years.
To order this 350+ page report, which features 130+ figures and 190+ tables, please visit this - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/rnai-therapeutics-market-2nd-edition-2019-2030/278.html
Key Market Insights
Over 170 RNAi therapeutics are currently under development
Nearly 30% of pipeline drugs are in the clinical phase, while the rest are either in the preclinical / discovery stage. The majority of pipeline drug candidates are delivered using siRNA conjugated delivery technology platform to mitigate targeted delivery to organ / cell.
More than 70% of ongoing clinical trials are being conducted in North America and Europe
In total, we came across over 100 clinical trials that have been / are being conducted across the globe. It is worth noting that around 40% of these trials were observed to be phase II studies. Further, 75% of the active clinical trials being conducted in this domain are evaluating siRNAs.
RNAi therapeutics market is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of over 45% between 2019-2030
This growth is anticipated to be primarily driven by the target specificity of the drug candidates. North America (primarily the US) are expected to capture the majority share by 2030.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/278/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading industry players in this market?
- What are the clinical conditions for which RNAi therapeutics are being developed?
- Who are the key investors in the RNAi therapeutics market?
- What kind of commercialization strategies are being adopted by RNAi therapeutics developers?
- What are the different promotional and reimbursement strategies used for RNAi therapeutics?
- What are the prevalent RD trends related to RNAi therapeutics?
- What are the various delivery / technology platforms that are being used for the development of RNAi therapeutics?
- What kind of partnership models are used by stakeholders in this industry?
- Who are the key service providers in this field of therapeutics?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
For additional details, please visit
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Gene Therapy Market (3rd Edition), 2019-2030
- Global T-Cell (CAR-T, TCR and TIL) Therapy Market (4th Edition), 2019-2030
- Biopharma Contract Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2019-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
+1 (415) 800 3415